September 27, 2016
September 27, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 14, 2016
September 10, 2016
September 3, 2016
Presentation: It’s the Little Things
September 1, 2016
COLCHESTER, VERMONT (September 20, 2016) – Adam Hergenrother and Hergenrother Foundation are hosting the 5th Annual Ignite Burlington on Thursday October 20, 2016 at The Film House at Main Street Landing.
Ignite is an exciting, unconventional event, designed to inspire, educate, and entertain the greater Burlington community. Ignite events are held in over 100 cities worldwide and are similar to TED’s” Ideas Worth Spreading.” Ignite events bring people together in an inspiring, mastermind-like forum, where speakers share their passion projects and inspirational success stories for compelling five minutes, respecting Ignite’s acclaimed mantra,” Enlighten Us, But Make It Quick.”
Registration and networking from 5:30pm-6:30pm. Light appetizers and a cash bar will be available. Presentations begin promptly at 6:30pm.
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased from the Ignite Burlington Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/igniteburlington, the Hergenrother Foundation Facebook page – www.facebook.com/hergenrotherfoundation and on Eventbrite.
Bevo Catering will be serving creatively prepared local artisan appetizers. http://bevovt.com
A2VT will be preforming their musical stylings. http://www.a2vt.com
This year, we have decided to get the younger generation more actively involved in this event by holding a speaking contest. We will be asking students to submit a 3-5-minute video to us about a failure in their life and the winner will be invited to speak at Ignite Burlington 2016.
Our Ignite Burlington 2016 Speakers are:
- Carl Dudley. Jr, Brand Ambassador of Flex Your Face, President at Airmen Breaking Bread
- Rich Nadworney, Principle at Empatico
- Cynthia Griesse, Team Leader/Broker Keller Williams Reality Marco Island
- Karen Newman, Inspirational Speaker, Triathlete, Mother, Survivor
- Galen Dow, CEO AMPED Pipeline Marketing
- Alex Camelio, Director, Industry Engagement at Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies
- John Graves, Athlete
- John Jones, Enterprise Account Executive at Dealertrack Technologies
- Brian Armstrong, Owner of Strong Will Real Estate
- Mitch Durfee, Realtor, Veteran, Public Speaker, Mentor, Entrepreneur
- College Speaker – TBA