July 29, 2015
Fall’s MUST Attend Event – 4th Annual Ignite Burlington Hosted by Hergenrother Foundation Features Vermontrepreneurs
Tickets Now on Sale
COLCHESTER, VERMONT (July 27, 2015) – Adam Hergenrother and Hergenrother Foundation are hosting the 4th Annual Ignite Burlington on Thursday October 15, 2015 at The Film House at Main Street Landing.
Ignite is an exciting, unconventional event, designed to inspire, educate, and entertain the greater Burlington community. Ignite events are held in over 100 cities worldwide and are similar to TED’s ”Ideas Worth Spreading.” Ignite events bring people together in an inspiring, mastermind-like forum, where speakers share their passion projects and inspirational success stories for compelling five minutes, respecting Ignite’s acclaimed mantra, ”Enlighten Us, But Make It Quick.” Click here for more information: www.hergenrotherfoundation.org/events.
Registration and networking from 5:30pm-6:30pm. Light appetizers and a cash bar will be available. Presentations begin promptly at 6:30pm.
Tickets are extremely limited and are on sale now for a limited time for only $15.00. For more information and to purchase tickets visit https://goo.gl/jNWYZZ
We will announce the full speaker line-up (featuring local entrepreneurs, and business and non-profit leaders) in early September!
Our Ignite Burlington Speaker Alumni are:
- Mary Powell, President & CEO of Green Mountain Power
- Ryan Esbjerg, Founder of Flex Your Face
- Danielle Livellara, Money & Business Coach at Livellara International LLC
- Mike Smith, Private & Public Sector Consultant
- Colin Ryan, Motivational Speaker & Comedian at ColinRyanSpeaks.com
- Patrick Standen, President & Founder of Northeast Disabled Athletic Association
- Taraleigh Weathers, The Music Scene’s Life Coach
- Kris Gruen, Owner of Kris Gruen Music & Director of WGDR Goddard College Community Radio
- Ann Zucardy, CEO of AZ Communications
- Tom Murphy, Co-Founder & Presenter of Sweethearts & Heroes
- David Hill, Realtor & Owner of Hill Team Associates at Keller Williams Realty
- Aaron Fastman, Owner of 1-800-GOT-JUNK in Vermont
- Ela Wojtowicz, Yoga Teacher & Disability Activist
- Kevin Pearce, Former Professional Snowboard & Founder of Love Your Brain
- Nathalie Kelley, Writer & Inspirational Speaker
- Hannah Kirkpatrick, Mrs. Vermont America 2013, Recovery Advocate & Inspirational Speaker
- Janet Smith, Transcendental Meditation Teacher
- Will Raap, Founder of Gardener’s Supply
- Rusty DeWees, Entertainer
- Melinda Moulton, CEO/Redeveloper/Co-Founder of Main Street Landing
- Alex Camelio, Co-Founder & President at Barcode Publicity
- Monique Citro, Communication Specialist/Medical Sustainability Guru at University of Vermont Medical Center & Professional Cellist
- Bobby Bailey, Athlete & Director of Sport at 1K2GO Sports & Campaign Coordinator at Dealer.com
- Kimberly DuBrul, Associate Power Coach at Your Year of Transformation
- Myra Flynn, Singer/Songwriter
- Rob Conboy, CEO at BETTER
- Jessica Bridge, Co-Owner of Element Real Estate
- Rick Cochran, President & CEO of Mobile Medical International Corporation
- Meredith Breiland, Marketing Associate at Concept2
- Arshad Hasan, Executive Director of Progress Now
- David Parker, Former VP of Strategy Develoment at Dealer.com, Current VP of International Market Development at Dealtertrack Technologies
Hergenrother Foundation’s mission is to empower today’s youth to become tomorrow’s confident and dynamic leaders by providing the necessary resources, programs, and events for youth to learn, grow, thrive, and develop into outstanding members of their communities. By supporting Hergenrother Foundation, you are investing in the future of your community. Our youth leadership programs and camps will teach youth to dream big, act with purpose and passion, and serve others first. Hergenrother Foundation is also dedicated to bringing educational and inspirational events to the Greater Burlington area, to heighten awareness for the power that every person, regardless of age, can live a life without limits. For more information, visit www.hergenrotherfoundation.org.